Thursday, March 5, 2009

QUOTES

I love quotes, sayings, lyrics from songs. I am constantly looking for these to paint on our fun products. I've never really stopped to think that it's just a normal person making these sayings. They're choosing words and putting them together to form a thought. While I was twittering (my new obsession) this morning, I ran across a man named Mark Kolke. Every morning he sends out "Mark's Musings" to over 15,000 readers. Here's what he said this morning. It really struck a chord in me.

"Dreams come before goals. Goals come before actions. Actions come before results. Results come before relaxation. Relaxation comes before sleep. Sleep comes, and that is where dreams are found."

Life is cyclical. If today just isn't working out for you, go to sleep and dream up new ideas and start tomorrow over on the right foot. Life goes on. New days are just around the corner. Every day is exactly what we decide to make of it.

More of Mark's Musings can be found at:
http://frameyourmessage.com/home/dailythought.html

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

No comments: